We provide both Next Generation Sequencing with the Illumina system and high throughput Sanger sequencing with the 48 capillary AB system.
Along with standard sequencing, we also perform CAGEF-developed techniques:
- Identifies the causative lesion in Arabidopsis EMS generated mutants.
- Quantitatively measure the enrichment of candidate interactors in yeast two-hybrid interaction screens.
Illumina MiSeq Personal Sequencer v2
Next generation high-throughput sequencers can be used for:
- whole genome sequencing
- SNP detection
- digital expression profiling
- small RNA analysis
- chromatin immunoprecipitation assays
- 16S microbiome sequencing
- metagenome sequencing
- metatranscriptome sequencing