CAGEF offers DNA sequencing and RNA sequencing and analysis for a wide range of research applications, from whole genome sequencing to small RNA analysis. Whether you’re hunting for a single nucleotide polymorphism or exploring a metatranscriptome, we have the equipment, skill, and experience to help you achieve your research goals.
We provide both Next Generation Sequencing with the Illumina system and high throughput Sanger sequencing with the 48 capillary AB system.
Our Illumina NextSeq500 Desktop Sequencer v2 and Illumina MiSeq Personal Sequencer v2 next generation high-throughput sequencers can be used for:
- whole genome sequencing
- SNP detection
- digital expression profiling
- small RNA analysis
- chromatin immunoprecipitation assays
- 16S microbiome sequencing
- metagenome sequencing
- metatranscriptome sequencing
Our 48-capillary high throughput Applied Biosystems 3730 DNA Analyzer sequencer can be applied to:
- Sanger sequencing
- DNA fragment analysis applications:
- SNP analysis
- mutation detection
Along with standard sequencing, we also perform CAGEF-developed techniques:
- Identifies the causative lesion in Arabidopsis EMS generated mutants.
- Quantitatively measure the enrichment of candidate interactors in yeast two-hybrid interaction screens.